AMS Steam Products is an industry-leading, industrial process, boiler room equipment distributor offering boilers, system components, replacement parts, sales, and support. We provide solutions to many industries including health care, food, laundry and other process and heating applications. Our products are engineered to help save money and natural resources and are 100% custom designed based off the customer’s specific requirements. AMS Steam Products, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hot Water Products, Inc.
You are a top sales performer with a proven track record of finding and closing new business as well as maintaining long term relationships with existing accounts. You enjoy working with customers to help them determine the best equipment and system design for their needs and take pride in providing the highest standard of integrity and expertise while providing service beyond the sale.
You will have the support of a full team of professionals behind you including service technicians, inside sales, marketing, as well as a wide range of boilers and parts in stock and ready to go.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop tactical and strategic plans for new account development by finding prospects and evaluating their position within the industry, cold-calling, networking, and other lead generation opportunities
- Research and present technical solutions
- Compile what are often highly complex proposals for both retrofit and bid/spec projects
- Attend trade shows and other industry events
- Prepare and present training sessions in our onsite classroom, as well as for Lunch & Learns, sales meetings, and other outside engagements
- Interface with manufacturers and suppliers. Develop and maintain relationships while engaging in frequent product training and researching new equipment trends.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- You possess a thorough understanding of steam and hot water boiler system equipment and designs including deaerator, boiler feed, clean steam generators, boiler controls, burners, steam traps, and other steam specialties.
- Ideally, you have experience in working with decision makers and chief engineers in industries such as hospital, university, food & beverage, and others.
- Possess strong sales acumen with a high level of technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and independently
- Competitive-driven to be the best while also enjoying collaborating with the entire sales and support team
- Ability to act in a professional manner. High ethical standards a must.
- Ability to learn new skills and develop self to stay on top of trends and changes in the industry
A Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science preferred. Significant experience and manufacturer-based training will be considered in lieu of a formal degree.
Ability to travel about 70%. Overnight travel will constitute about 5-10% of that time.
|Hours||Full Time - 40-45 hrs per week|
|Salary||Based on experience|