You are a top sales performer with a proven track record of finding and closing new business as well as maintaining long term relationships with existing accounts. You enjoy working with customers to help them determine the best water and hydronic heating equipment and system design for their needs and take pride in providing the highest standard of integrity and expertise while providing service beyond the sale.
You will have the support of a full team of professionals behind you including service technicians, inside sales, marketing, as well as a wide range of water heaters, boilers, and parts in stock and ready to go.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing tactical and strategic plans for new account development by finding prospects and evaluating their position within the industry, cold-calling, networking, and other lead generation opportunities
- Researching and presenting technical solutions
- Compiling what are often highly complex proposals for both retrofit and bid/spec projects
- Attending trade shows and other industry events
- Preparing and presenting training sessions in our onsite classroom, as well as for Lunch & Learns, sales meetings, and other outside engagements
- Interfacing with manufacturers and suppliers. Developing and maintaining relationships while engaging in frequent product training and researching new equipment trends.
Qualifications / Requirements:
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a vast knowledge of hot water and hydronic heating equipment and mechanical systems with a desire to learn more about the industry and build expertise as our company and the industry evolves
- Have substantial experience in working with plumbing, HVAC, and/or mechanical contractors and engineers
- Demonstrate a strong sales acumen with a high level of technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and independently
- Highly-driven to be the best while also enjoying a collaborative team approach with the entire sales and support staff
- Ability to act in a professional manner. High ethical standards a must.
- Ability to learn new skills and develop self to stay on top of trends and changes in the industry
Ability to travel about 50%. Overnight travel will constitute about 5% of that time.
|Hours||Full Time - 40-45 hrs per week|
|Salary||Based on experience|