The Prodigy series pump system features include stainless steel end suction pumps, color touch screen controls and enclosed panel-mounted variable frequency drives.
All Prodigy systems come complete with our award-winning variable speed pressure control software iQFloβ’, with GreenFloβ’ASHRAE/ANSI/IES Standard 90.1 compliant low-flow energy optimization algorithm.
Explore the benefits and options our Prodigy system has to offer:
- Competitively Priced for Bid and Spec Projects
- Variable Speed Drive Control β NO PRV’s
- ASHRAE 90.1 Compliance with Logic β No Remote Sensors Needed
- Glycerin-Filled Suction/Discharge Gauges
- Color Touch Screen Controls
- Quick-Ship Available for Last-Minute Projects
- NSF 61 Rated 304 Stainless Steel End Suction Pumps
- Easy Pump Removal for Quick Service
- Industry-Leading Compact Size (30″ Square Base x 48″ Tall)
- Grooved-End or Flanged-End Connections
- Simple to Maintain
QuantumFlo’s Prodigy pump system has remained our competitive, market-leading system with standard features that are often costly upgrades with our competitors.