QuantumFlo’s Genius E is an end suction centrifugal pump system that is customizable in a number of designs and sizes.
Genius E features the most intelligent variable speed pump technology, designed to control high flow-low boost conditions. Our systems are highly compact and customizable to a number of designs and sizes, with stainless steel end-suction pumps and enclosed panel-mounted variable frequency drives.
Each system includes our award-winning variable speed pressure control software iQFlo™, with GreenFlo™ASHRAE/ANSI/IES Standard 90.1 compliant low-flow energy optimization algorithm.
Explore more Genius E components:
- 304 Stainless Steel Frame and Headers
- Glycerin-Filled Suction/Discharge Gauges
- 256 Color Touch Screen with Alarm Log File
- Compact Design (Most Fit Through a 36″ Doorway)
- Long Service Life and Simple to Maintain
- ASHRAE 90.1 Compliance with Logic – No Remote Sensors Needed
- NSF 61 Rated 304 Stainless Steel End Suction Pumps
- Grooved-End or Flanged-End Connections
- Variable Speed Drive Control – NO PRV’s
QuantumFlo’s innovative, Genius E pump system packages are always factory flow tested and pre-set to site conditions, as well as being hydrostatically tested.
|Show Add To Cart
|Test Image 2
Contact Us to Request a Quote
Connect with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Fill out the form below or call us at: 877-377-0011