The Genius V system utilizes vertical, multi-stage pumps that are ideal for low flow, high boost conditions.
Genius V systems are highly compact, featuring multi-stage stacked pumps and enclosed panel-mounted variable frequency drives. All Genius V systems come complete with our award-winning variable speed pressure control software iQFlo™, with GreenFlo™ASHRAE/ANSI/IES Standard 90.1 compliant low-flow energy optimization algorithm.
Additional features also include:
- 304 Stainless Steel Frame and Headers
- Glycerin-Filled Suction/Discharge Gauges
- 256 Color Touch Screen with Alarm Log File
- Compact Design (Most Fit Through a 36″ Doorway)
- Long Service Life and Simple to Maintain
- ASHRAE 90.1 Compliance with Logic – No Remote Sensors Needed
- 304 S.S. Multi-Stage, High-Head Pumps
- Grooved-End or Flanged-End Connections
- Variable Speed Drive Control – NO PRV’s
- Factory-Tested and Pre-Set to Site Conditions
QuantumFlo stands apart from competitors with products that are easy to size, price and submit.
|Show Add To Cart||No|
|Test Image 2||/g/e/genius-v-300_quantumflo.jpg|
Contact Us to Request a Quote
Connect with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Fill out the form below or call us at: 877-377-0011