Crossover Floor Water Heater
|Model||Btuh/Input Range||Efficiency Rating||Energy Guides|
|RGH-75F||37,500-75,000||.83 EF/ .88 UEF|
- Holds a full 20 gallons of up to 167 F hot water and then mixes the delivered temperature down
- Fills a 40 gallon tub at the same rate as a traditional 50 gallon tank type water heater
- Produces more first hour delivery than traditional tank type water heaters (50 gal)
- Features a built in fire tube heat exchanger, surrounded by a stainless steel tank which resists corrosion and lasts longer than traditional models
- Compatible with recirculation systems
- Ultra low NOx emissions leave almost no carbon footprint
- Extra thick insulation in combination with a small water storage volume reduces standby loss
- Equipped with an ASSE 1017 domestic rated thermostatic valve piped to the outlet to increase first draw capacity & control the outlet temperature for reliable control
The Crossover is made with an advanced stainless steel integrated fire tube heat exchanger for superior performance. The RGH-75 model has a .83 Energy Factor and a .88 Uniform Energy Factor, while the RGH-100 has a 95% thermal efficiency rating. These units are preset for natural gas and ship with a liquid propane conversion kit. Its durable heat exchanger provides zero flow activation and scale prevention technology.
The Crossover's Multi-function Control Panel features a customized temperature control system. This control system includes a user-friendly flow control, flow sensor, and a heat capacity control system. These controls work together to make domestic hot water even more comfortable by maintaining constant temperature while the unit is in use.
Small Footprint, Big Output
The Crossover can be used in several applications, such as space heating, recirculation, solar water heating and geothermal applications. It vents up to 50 in 2 pipe or up to 100 in 3 pipe. This revolutionary product provides more hot water than a standard water heater with a small footprint.
It is lightweight at 110 lbs and is 22 inches in diameter and 44.7 inches tall. with a stainless steel tank, making it easy to install in attics. It is equipped with multiple safety features such as a T&P valve, vent blockage APS, flame rod, fan RPM check, eco burner plate and eco water limit. It is high altitude compliant and certified to operate properly at up to 10,000 feet about sea level.
The Crossover is fully condensing and achieves up to a 95% efficiency rating, meaning that for every dollar spent on fuel, 95 cents is used to heat your hot water. That is a great savings! The industry average is as low as 70% for standard tanks. The RGH models have half the storage and twice the Btuh which results in a recovery rate that is 4 times faster than traditional storage units.
The Crossover Floor unit is backed by a limited 6 year residential warranty or a limited 3 year commercial warranty, right out of the box! No registration is required. View Warranty
Your Personal Assistant is a Download Away!
Download HTP's FREE Mobile App. Perfect for when you need guidance on the job. You'll be able to access installation manuals, parts and installation drawings, brochures, troubleshooting videos and more. Download the App
|Show Add To Cart||No|
Contact Us to Request a Quote
Connect with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Fill out the form below or call us at: 877-377-0011